Joe at the Working at Home on the Internet blog just blog-tipped me, so I thought I'd pass on the Link Love. The idea of Blog Tipping is that on the first of the month, you pick three blogs you read and offer 3 compliments and 1 tip. So here goes.
- I love that you've gone back to drawing cartoons full force. It's great to see people doing what they love.
- Your Microbrand concept is an inspiration to people everywhere who are trying to understand and find their place in this Internet-based economy.
- I'm really impressed with your work for Stormhoek. Even though you're alone on the frontier of marketing you're doing a great job.
tip: Perhaps it's a result of your busy schedule, but I'd like to see more longer posts with more of your thoughts and less links now and then.
- While no other web dev blogs seem to be discussing real, tangible web development concepts, yours just keeps on sticking to the point. That's a real inspiration for me.
- Your topics always give me something I can use right away, change the way I look at something, or give me something I know I'll be able to use in the future.
- I love how simple and straightforward your design is, with just a few categories and comments along the side.
tip: This is hard. I'd love it if you posted more often, but not if this degrades the quality of your post. Otherwise, just keep doin' what you're doin'.
- Your topics are always very interesting, often addressing a topic in a new way that just isn't done often enough.
- You always have a great sense of humour (even if some of your readers don't understand it).
- Your design is really great, just barely bordering on Web 2.0 without crossing over. :)
tip: Start posting again! Two in the past three months?! You used to be almost daily!
Okay, now you all have to pass the link love on.